Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things I Have Learned




Well, it has been a long time sense I blogged, so by request I figured I would give it a shot. So, here are things I have learned.

1)The rumors of my death are exaggerated. It turned out to be just a minor headache.
2)My Name Is Earl isn't a comedy, but rather an educational program.
3)Psychology is great, but drugs work much quicker.
4)Money is everything when you don't have it, but nothing when you do.
5)Roses, by any other name, will still cost you forty bucks.
6)If your dog follows you around the house, try following him following you. It makes for an interesting trip.
7)The people on Star Trek come in peace, until they blast the crap out of you.
8)Yes, a light bulb has come on, but it was a low wattage bulb, so I am not sure if it counts.
9)On Survivor, Russell may never grasp why he is always doomed to lose.
10) Shrinkage

Well, that is about it for now. That is all that I have learned.


Blogging at mySpace and blogspot.


Take Care,
 Steve




Followers