Thursday, July 1, 2010

Books I Would Read, If They Existed

Yea, my blogs are getting rare, but the subjects are getting worse. But I still have a strange thought occasionally. So now I bring you something you have likely never seen before, a list of my favorite books that don't exist.

10 - “How to Get Rich off Two Boobs”, by Dolly Parton
9 - “Jay Leno Sucks”, by Conan O'Brien
8 - “How an E Killed My Career”, by Dan Quayle
7 - “Muscles Aren't Funny”, by Joe Piscopo
6 - “Something to Nothing in One Word”, by Michael Richards (Kramer)
5 - “A Dummies Guide to Being President”, by George W. Bush
4 - “The Most Expensive Sex in the World”, by Tiger Woods
3 - “The Men Who Loved Me”, by Bernie Madoff
2 - “Life in a Cave”, by Osama Bin Laden
1 - “How to Get Away with Murder”, by O. J. Simpson

Take Care,
Steve

No comments:

Followers