Friday, June 4, 2010

I Believe...



Yes, I find it useful to document my beliefs, so in Blue Collar Comedy fashion, here they are.


I believe...

  1. Video killed the radio star.

  2. No good deed ever goes unpunished.

  3. Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

  4. Without bad news, newscasters would be unemployed.

  5. If Mohammad is a saint, he can handle being depicted badly in a cartoon.

  6. People are good, taxes are bad, and religion is somewhere in between.

  7. Scooby doesn't like census works. He actually growled at one that was interviewing me at the door. Scooby doesn't usually growl at anyone!!!

  8. I identify with all races. Yea, the census worker asked me which race I identify with most. Naturally I said black since he was black and I am the sensitive type. Lucky he had a sense of humor. If you don't identify with the black perspective, take the time to learn a little about Harriet Tubman or Fredrick Douglass. Would being black and living near Wye House plantation these days piss you off?

  9. Star Trek is more than just a science fiction show. It is an excuse to get hot women in tight outfits.

  10. You may be a redneck if you have ever slept with someone to get back at someone else.


Blogging at mySpace and blogspot.


Take Care,
 Steve




No comments:

Followers