Saturday, July 25, 2009

It ain't real to me

We all have things that are important to us, things that we value.



So, there are people out there that become emotionally attached to things that others might not even give a second thought. Now, the other day I ran across an interesting video of someone who really makes me wonder about my acknowledgment of other people's views.



Well, in case you didn't catch on to it, this guy is talking about professional wrestling or raslin if you are from the south. Okay, well, yea, I can deal with that. The guy is an emotional guy and got caught up in the story lines or something. Hopefully, he is pretty harmless.

And then I ran across another cute little video.



Okay, stop the world. I want to get off. Lady, you stay over on the west coast and I will hang out over here on the east coast with all our slaves and stuff made in Japan. By the way, are you related to this lady?



Just saying....

Take Care,
Steve

No comments:

Followers