Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dying To Be Free

No, this ain't got anything to do with t-shirts. I am getting pretty excited. My wife's allowance runs out next month and for the first time in over a decade I will truly be free. I gotta mail her allowance in about a week and then once more and poof, I am done.




I am doing fairly well. I have been concentrating on hermiting a lot more these days. I rarely talk with anyone and it seems to work fairly well. Yea, I know there is a lot of drama flying around, but hopefully the lawyers will handle that.

Yes, my father's estate stuff is gong to get very messy. His girlfriend is looking to get paid so it looks like there is going to be one huge legal battle. How will I handle it? Pay the lawyers and let them go for it.

I was going to update my profile pic. I cut my hair again recently and it is pretty short. I look just like Tom Cruise. Then I thought, hey, if I put this pic on my profile I will have people coming by asking for autographs, so I figured I would stick with the one I have got.

I had been sick for a few weeks after getting
back from Alabama. It was strange. I did great going there, while
there, and was coming back went my head started going funky. It stuck
with me for a quite a while.
Cutting my hair off makes my head feel cooler and a bit better.

The vet called the other day. It seems that it is time for Scooby's annual shots. They also asked that I bring a fecal sample in. I told them I would. It would be in the dog. If I had thought more clearly I would have realized they didn't specify from the dogs, but perhaps that would be a bit weird.

Well, I must get back to work, but I had to blog a bit. That song just came to mind and I had to post it. Yea, it is a strange one.

Take Care,
 Steve






No comments:

Followers