Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pray For Baby Brother

My mom and baby brother are suppose to come visit me tomorrow. In the middle of the night last night baby brother called mom and told him he was sick and couldn't go. He has apparently been sick for a while, throwing up and diarrhea. Over the last few years, every member of my family has been sick. As you know, my father passed away back in March.


 

I really don't know what to think. It seems like over the last 4 years, I have just about lost every member of my family. We keep trying, but things aren't getting better. Please keep baby brother in your prayers. I have lost way to many people over the last 4 years. I don't know how I could handle any more. Apparently he is so weak he can't walk, can't support himself.

My brother is a good hearted soul. When asked what he wanted for Christmas, he said to be able to buy others presents.

Our family has dealt with a lot over the last 4 years. I am hoping things will stabilize. I have been attempting to basically support 3 households while my father's estate settles, which doesn't appear to be happening soon. Between sending my wife her allowance, paying my brother's bills, and trying to take care of me, it has been about more than I can handle. Through all of this, dealing with my illness has just made things tougher.

Please pray for all of us as I try to keep the faith.

Take Care,
 Steve

2 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

You're in my prayers. Is he under a doctor's care?

Unknown said...

He isn't under a doctors care and has no medical insurance. He does appear to be doing better though. Thanks for asking. I am attempting to getting going here on blogger.

Followers