Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stuff his dad says

Well, I an official twit or whatever you call someone who uses twitter. It started out pretty mild. I was getting tweets from mainly about stock and football. Then somehow I ran across something a bit different. I ran across it on facebook. It has a lot of profanity in it, so if you are under the age of 18, please click here.

Well, if you are offended by profanity, you may want to move along also. This blog isn't for you. Check out the link for the kids above.

Now, for some of these tweets that make me want to shoot cookies out my nose. These are from a 28 year old guy that lives with his 73 year old dad. His dad is some kind of profane philosopher.

(watching the Little League World Series) "These kids are all fat. I remember when you were in little league.... You were fat."

"You know, sometimes it's nice having you around. But now ain't one of those times. Now gimmie the remote we're not watching this bullshit."

"How the fuck should I know if it's still good? Eat it. You get sick, it wasn't good. You people, you think I got microscopic fucking eyes."

"Who is this woman?....Kate Beckinsale? Well, you can tell Kate Beckinsale she sucks."

"You need to flush the toilet more than once...No, YOU, YOU specifically need to. You know what, use a different toilet. This is my toilet."

"Don't touch the bacon, it's not done yet. You let me handle the bacon, and i'll let you handle..what ever it is you do. I guess nothing."

"Your mother made a batch of meatballs last night. Some are for you, some are for me, but more are for me. Remember that. More. Me."

"Your brother brought his baby over this morning. He told me it could stand. It couldn't stand for shit. Just sat there. Big let down."

"Love this Mrs. Dash. The bitch can make spices... Jesus, Joni (my mom) it's a joke. I was making a joke! Mrs. Dash isn't even real dammit!"

"The dog is not bored, it's a fucking dog. It's not like he's waiting for me to give him a fucking rubix cube. He's a god damned dog."

And then there is my favorite and possibly the philosophical of the bunch.

"The dog don't like you planting stuff there. It's his backyard. If you're the only one who shits in something, you own it. Remember that."

No, I didn't write these. No, they aren't the only ones. Check this guy's tweets out here, but I warn you. It is addictive.

Take Care,
 Steve



No comments:

Followers