Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bumbling Around

I have been kind of bumbling around finding a new direction. Things are pretty peaceful and my financial recovery is continuing. I just need to keep being frugal and I will be fine. As God as my witness, I will never eat Top Roman again!!! And now for some inspirational music. Okay, that was kind of different, now on with the blog.
I am now a dual-blogger. I posting blogs at
blogspot as well as at myspace. There are the same blogs posted in two different places. I just liked the blogspot format.
I keep gleaming more insight from the Dog Whisperer. Notice how the people that own these dogs are always saying that they didn't realize that it was what they were doing that caused the behavior they have seen in their pets? I am also coming to the opinion that the Dog Whisperer isn't exactly trying to control the dogs. It is more like he is looking to earn their respect. It is a different way of looking at it.
The strange sound project is continuing. I have been downloading a lot of music and have around 1100 mp3s of songs alone. This kind of goes along with my atmosphere philosophy. I am again burning my candles and hope to get my fountains up and running soon. This place is still a bit crowded. I do a little at a time.
There has been some pressure for me to move back to Alabama. At the moment I am currently thinking Oregon would be a better move, but I am still undecided. I won't do anything until I am sure.
Work is going okay. I have been sick off and on for the last week, but I think I have managed to be fairly productive. This job is very important to me, which is why I am off to work now. I hope everyone is doing well. I try to read blogs, although sometimes the subject get to be a bit much for me, especially the politics. Take Care, Steve

No comments:

Followers