Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote Joe Cocker!!!!

Okay, it may be a bit late to start political campaigning. All of you know I don't believe in politics, but I do believe in music. So, here are my reasons you should vote for Joe Cocker. Just write him in. Why should you vote for him? Well, check out my Joe Cocker platform.




Joe is upbeat.





Joe will bring us together.





Joe understands women's issues.





Joe feels your pain.





Joe is against slavery.





Joe wants to be perfectly clear.





Joe believes in faith.





Joe needs our help.





Now get out there and get involved with this last minute write in campaign. Just ask yourself, which did you like hearing most, Joe's platform, or the other guys? Pass the word. Tell your friends. If I can only get around 100 million comments on this blog tomorrow, I think we have a chance.

Take Care,
Steve

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Followers