Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hearing Voices

Weird Block User Thought
I notice when I comment to a comment on my blog that there is a block user option on my comments. So, I can block myself if I can't get along with me? That seems a bit odd. I wonder if it would work and if it did, could I unblock me when I get to the point where I am being more rational? Yes people, welcome to my world. Pretty scary, huh?

(Stuff)MyDadSays
Well, for once there is a quote I need not edit, but the profane philosopher is at it again.
"That woman was sexy...Out of your league? Son. Let women figure out why they won't screw you, don't do it for them."

What is my problem?


How can you win an argument with Reverend Spotter?


The real answer to universal health care?


What is the secret to happiness?


Can kids be annoying?


What did the chicken say to the Easter Bunny?


Take Care,
 Steve

No comments:

Followers