Thursday, October 1, 2009

Irritated


Blog Wars
There is something I have run into recently. Someone gets irritated by someone's blog. So, they comment back. An argument ensues. Someone's friend gets involved to defend their friend and an entire group of people suddenly find themselves religated to the tantrum zone. Yes, everyone throws their tantrum looking to prove that someone else is right and someone else is wrong. They seek to prove that such and such is a such and such and should go straight to such and such. People, grow up. I considered writing an entire blog on this subject but the answer is so simple that I think I can sum it up pretty quick.

BLOCK USER!!!

For questions involving my previous sentence, please refer to your local dictionary.

The Brady Bunch
Am I the only one that is disturbed by the theme to the Brady Bunch and how it seemingly indicates that the mother is the youngest one in curls? It really bugs me and kind of spoiled the series for me, and how can they be four men living together alone. This is much too confusing for me. No more philosophical theme songs, please.



Health Care Results
Health Care, Schmealth Care, I don't really want to get into it too much, but I have seen some of the early results. You see, I consider the last few years a learning experience for America. It is a chance to see if the Democrats are what you are looking for. Well, I am watching MSNBC and hear of how health care companies are having issues with the price of the stock. It seems it is falling and people don't want to invest in health care any longer. I wonder how that could affect us?

Roman Polanski
I heard about a guy named Roman Polanski and an attempt to deport him to the U.S. to answer some charges. I became curious and went to wikipedia to find out what he did. Well, certainly everyone can agree this guy should be brought to justice, but no. We have the French and their strange ways and some supposed public opinion that I find bizarre. Read it for yourself because I really don't want to recount it.

The conclusion I don't see drawn here is that a parent that allows their child to have a photo session with a grown man unattended should also be punished. Heck, there should be a law against it. The parent that allowed this to occur should be held accountable. That is enough on that subject. I can feel my blood pressure rising.

Voting Rights
I just received a call from a lady about some stock I own and some frickin board vote. She mentioned that the conversation was being recorded and then asked me if I wanted to just go along with whatever the board votes for. Well, she didn't happen to mention what they are voting about and personally, I don't care. She basically wanted me to turn my vote over the the board, which seems pretty ridiculous, so due to my ignorance on the vote, I decided to just not vote. Yea, sometimes when you know you know nothing, it is better to just keep your vote to yourself.

Good or Well
I know, I know. It is good to use good at the start of a sentence, but it is good to use well at the end of a sentence. But isn't it a case of six of one or half a dozen of the other? Well, that ain't good. I say get rid of well, and lets just all stick with good. And what about Bad? If you are going to have well, you gotten have something to go with bad. These things are very troubling.

Take Care,
 Steve










No comments:

Followers