Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blogger Wars




Blogger Wars - Sounds like a good name for a movie. Use the blog, Luke, use the blog. Yes, there are groups of people out their that like to get involved in this stuff. They love the drama and have their followers of kids that think they are accomplishing something. I find it hilarious.

Blogger War Kids - They aren't kids? Bull hockey. When I say someone is a kid I am talking about their level of maturity. If you do childish things, you're a kid. Sure, you might be 30 or 40 years old. Heck, you might be 80. Being older doesn't make you any less a kid, while it does make you rather pathetic because you had so many years to mature and did not.

Dealing With Blogger Wars - Would you argue with a kid? Would you cuss and call them names? Would you think them evil? Think about it and make up your own mind.

Purpose - What is the purpose of the blog wars? Attention. Kids want attention and will go to extreme lengths to get it.

My Solution - Don;t give them the attention. Wow, that is pretty simple. It didn't require any long division, calculus, or anything. Why do so many find it so hard to do? I will give you some examples of positive things you can do to the right, although they basically all involve not feeding the kid's need for attention. They are like babies crying to get someone to pick them up. Many make the mistake of doing just that and are being trained by their babies.

Protecting Your Friends - So, you are a good hearted person that wants to protect and defend their friends. I propose that the best way to defend your friends is by using my simple solution.
Advice - Name something that is easy to give, but very hard to take.

Publicity - Don't give them any kind of publicity. I could name some of the kids on here that do this and provide links to their blogs. Why would I? No, I am not scared of them. I just don't care to waste my time with them. Also, why in the world would I want my valued friends visiting such people?

Block User - If you haven't blocked someone today, you just aren't trying hard enough. There are plenty of examples of people I don't care to associate with. I do not hesitate to send them off into the digital oblivion.

Private - Sometimes my profile is private and sometimes it isn't. If I feel like I am getting too many wackos, I just make it private. Myspace gives us the tools to co-exist. Use them.

Do Not Respond - If these kids somehow contact you, don't respond. If they talk bad about your pet turtle, don't respond. If they say you comb your hair to the wrong side, don't respond. They are weak minded people. Ignore them and they will go away.


Blogging at mySpace and blogspot.


Take Care,
 Steve




No comments:

Followers