Friday, September 25, 2009

Kick Me Tattoo


One Word Hit Song
How many hit songs can you name that have one word in the lyrics?

Earl Seinfeld
I have been going through an adjustment period. Part of my daily routine has been to watch an hour of Seinfeld on TBS once a day. TBS has replaced Seinfeld with My Name Is Earl. Sure, there is plenty of life philosophy in each, but TBS is responsible for any changes in my philosophy.

Kick Me Tattoo

Tattoos have become very popular. One of the trendy things is to get those funky Chinese character tattoos. I guess it has never occurred to people, but if you aren't sure what the characters mean, you could be walking around with a kick me tattoo. Yea, I suspect this happens. Tattoo artists have a sense of humor and who would know? Of course, if you ever see on the news that an American tourist was kicked to death in China, you now know the likely cause. There is nothing like getting your butt kicked by 1.3 billion Chinese.

I Love MSNBC
I leave it playing in the background almost every day. Yes, I am constantly looking for ways to make money. But the best part of it is that it is funny, funnier than Comedy Central. One day they are talking about how the recession if over and good times are ahead and everything is right with the world and goldfish will never die. Then the next day the market is taking a bit of a downturn. Suddenly they declare the end of the world and that we are all going to die and there will be no more butter pecan ice cream. Sure, it takes some getting use to, but when you figure out it just a game, it is definitely funnier than Comedy Central.

Ernest Angley
Now, I don't want to make fun of religion. I do believe in God and think the world, in general, is better because of religion. But while I was growing up there was a preacher on late night television that really caught my attention. He is the evangelist that added the "dah" to the word Lorddah and did the same for Goddah, Ernest Angley has one of the most captivating speaking styles of anyone I have heard. If you listen to him long enough, you can't help but to start immitating himmah.

Dealing With Loons
I'm no Walter Cronkite, but I must break some news to all of you. There are wack jobs on the net. Yes, wack jobs, loons, fruit rollups, mixed nuts, lunatics, half baked, cuckoo, flake, loon, sociopath, psychotic, demented, deranged,....or whatever you choose to call them, they are here amoung us. Heck, they might even be us. You may have the desire to help them. You may think you see something special in them. Ironically, loons are more clever than the average person and will turn you into a loon if you let them. It is kind of a night of the living dead type thing. Realize that if someone hasn't asked you for help, you aren't being helpful, you are being a butt-hole. You can hope to influence them, but change is up to them. Besides, who's to say that how they aren't where they want to be?

Take Care,
 Steve







No comments:

Followers